Sunday, February 26, 2012

Papa and Gigi Come to Visit

I wish I was as good at blogging as my sister-in-law Heather. But alas - I am not and so I write about our last seven weeks in one evening. After Lacey was born, Papa and Gigi drove to Concord from Sacramento to visit her. Lacey loved being held by Papa for two hours while Mommy got some much needed sleep!


Gigi graciously stayed with us for 10 days while Bryce and I adjusted to life as new parents. She cooked wonderful meals for us, did laundry, and even organized my closet! It was wonderful!!!


After Gigi's stay, we met up with Papa at what used to be the Nut Tree for a little walk and Jamba Juices. It was nice to see that bits and pieces of the old Nut Tree still remain in the parking lot of the current Nut Tree strip mall.


Thank you so much, Papa and Gigi for all of your help! We love you.