Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkeys

'Gobble 'till you Wobble' - a cute phrase that I found on the internet while looking for a new background for our blog. We definitely gobbled down a lot of delicious dishes this Thanksgiving and I must say that I feel like wobbling today after all of the good food that I've had this weekend.
In the spirit of gobbling and wobbling; Conner, Erin and I made nine Thanksgiving turkeys out of pinecones, silk flower petels (feathers and waddles), plastic grapes (heads), and sparkling gemstones (eyes). They turned out to be quite cute and we used them to decorate the table and hold the placecards that Erin made.
The Turkey Workshop



Our completed masterpieces!

The turkeys at the table

Meanwhile, Grandma Brown held her new great-grandaughter, Ashlyn. What a yawn!!!


After a good stretch...

the little princess was fast asleep.

Conner having fun with the olives